About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

September 28, 2008

Nelly - Stepped on My J'z /ft. Jermaine Dupri & Ciara

Album: Brass Knuckles

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about how LL Cool J may not be so relevant in today’s hip-hop industry. Nelly might be following that same track. He has released numerous singles for his latest album, Brass Knuckles, but none of the tracks have reached top 30. On this track, he tries to pull another “Air Force Ones” by rapping about his favorite shoes, Air Jordans. The only good thing about this track is Ciara.

No comments: