About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

September 14, 2008

Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire

Album: Only By The Night

US southern rock band, Kings of Leon still hasn’t found mainstream success in the US, but they are quite popular in UK (this track is #1 on iTunes UK now). The band consists of three Followill brothers and their cousin (same last name). Similar to Oasis’ Gallagher brothers, these brothers get in fights all the time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

somehow the cover seems the most innovative part of the album