About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

September 28, 2008

Cold War Kids - Something Is Not Right With Me

Album: Loyalty To Loyalty

When you first listen to this song, you think, “Man, this guy can’t sing” or “It sounds like some drunk guy trying to sing karaoke.” But then, when you listen to it a couple of times, this song stays in your head, and you want to sing along to it. Now, I am actually really liking the vocal. The music is also cool, kind of reminds me of Elbow’s "Grounds For Divorce."

No comments: