About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

September 28, 2008

Nikka Costa - Stuck On You

Album: Pebble To A Pearl

0000
Nikka Costa has a very unique background. She is American, but was born in Tokyo, Japan, and made her first recording in Italy, and she is most popular in Australia. I’ve picked up her singles in the past as they tend to be fun and catchy. This lead off single from her fourth album, Pebble to a Pearl, sounds like it belongs on Austin Powers soundtrack. The remix of this track is available on Levi’s website.

No comments: