About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

November 12, 2008

Akon - Right Now (Na Na Na)

Album: Freedom

Despite all the success Akon has faced, he has endured some painful and difficult time as well, with several incidents during his live shows. Akon, like his friends T-Pain and Lil Wayne has been everywhere on the charts recently. It is said that he is secretly working on Michael Jackson's new album (he did do an excellent job with the remix for "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'". This track doesn't feature any rappers, but Akon proves that he can hold his own.

No comments: