About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

November 30, 2008

Christina Aguilera - Keeps Gettin' Better

Album: Keeps Gettin' Better - A Decade of Hits

[sample not available]
Xtina has gone from bubble gum pop sound to 1920s style jazz and blues in the past decade. As the album title suggests, this album is her “best of” album, which also includes a couple of new remixes (I like the new “Genie in a Bottle”), and a couple of new songs, including this one. The new mixes and singles suggest that Christina is moving to futuristic euro-electro beat sound, similar to Kylie Minogue.

No comments: