About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

November 12, 2008

Nickelback - Gotta Be Somebody

Album: Dark Horse

Their previous album, All the Right Reasons sold so much that it never left the Billboard album chart, and called the album, "the biggest rock album of the century so far." Canadian rockers will be releasing their sixth album this month, which was produced by Mutt Lange (worked with Shania Twain). This album is supposed to have more adult-themed songs (such as "Something In Your Mouth" and "S.E.X.").

No comments: