About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

November 30, 2008

The Knux - Bang! Bang!

Album: Remind Me In 3 Days...

The Knux consists of brothers “Krispy Kream” and “Rah Al Millio” from New Orleans. They lost their home to the hurricane and moved to LA to pursue a career in music. What makes them unique is that they come from marching band background, and played all of the instruments on their album (how many rap acts can do that?) The result sounds like Outkast with cool bassline.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

raelly groovy and totally disticntive