About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

November 12, 2008

Lady GaGa - Just Dance /ft. Colby O'Donis

Album: The Fame

This track has been popular on the dance chart in the past few months, but it is getting released to the pop chart. Lady GaGa has been writing songs for other popstars (like The Pussycat Dolls), but she gets her shot on fame with her debut album, titled, Fame. Both Lady GaGa and featured artist Colby O'Donis have close connection with Akon and his Konvict Records. This track has already reached #1 in Australia and Canada. Not sure if it will find similar success here in the US.

No comments: