About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

November 30, 2008

Scott Weiland - Missing Cleveland

Album: Happy In Galoshes

It’s a shame that Slash and Velvet Revolver had to let go of Scott Weiland from the band, but I was super happy to check out the reunited Stone Temple Pilots, who put on an awesome show, at Bumbershoot festival this summer. Stone Temple Pilots are supposedly working on a new album, but meanwhile, we are treated to Weiland’s second solo album, Happy in Galoshes (I never knew that he had released another solo album ten years ago). The album is not nearly as hard rock as STP or Velvet Revolver. No Doubt members (minus Gwen) also helped with the album.

No comments: