About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

November 12, 2008

Ludacris - What Them Girls Like /ft. Chris Brown & Sean Garrett

Album: Theater Of The Mind

After being in several high profile movies, Ludacris comes back with album number six, Theater of the Mind. Ludacris is going for the movie theme for the album by saying "co-starring" instead of "featuring". Every song is supposed to be a scene from a movie. On this track, produced by Darkchild, he gets "co-starring" help from Chris Brown and Sean Garrett.

No comments: