About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

November 12, 2008

Queen + Paul Rodgers - Cosmos Rockin'

Album: The Cosmos Rocks

The remaining members of Queen (after death of charismatic lead singer, Freddie Mercury in 1991) performed with ex-Bad Company and Free singer, Paul Rodgers during Queen's UK Music Hall of Fame in 2004. They even went on to tour together, performing Queen's classic hits such as "We Will Rock You" as well as Bad Company and Free's classic hits like "All Right Now" and "Feel Like Making Love." Touring together wasn't enough, so they decided to release set of brand new songs. If I had listened to this track without knowing that who it was, I don't think I would've recognized it was Queen. Although it is a decent track, it doesn't stay in your head like classic Queen songs.

No comments: