About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

May 15, 2008

Armor For Sleep – Hold the Door

Album: Smile For Them

Armor For Sleep first got attention after one of their songs appeared on Snakes on a Plane soundtrack. Then another one of their songs was used on Transformers movie. Their third album, Smile For Them was released in October of 2007. Since they have recently been added to Linkin Park’s Projekt Revolution tour (also on the bill are: Chris Cornell, The Bravery, Atreyu, etc). They will also be coming to Seattle to perform at Marymoore for 107.7 The End’s Summer Camp 2 outdoor concert festival.

No comments: