About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

May 14, 2008

Maroon 5 – If I Never See Your Face Again /ft. Rihanna

Album: If I Never See Your Face Again (Single)

Maroon 5’s track, “If I Never See Your Face Again” (1st track on It Won’t Be Soon Before Long album) got a make over with Rihanna being featured on it. The music itself doesn’t sound that different compared to the album version, but Rihanna’s presence definitely help this track make it more radio-friendly.

No comments: