About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

May 14, 2008

Nine Inch Nails – Discipline

Album: The Slip

Nine Inch Nails has recently released an album titled, Ghosts I-IV, which is all instrumental and no vocal track. And a month after that, they have released a new album with brand new songs (this time with vocals). But what they did this time was that they are releasing it on their website for free to anyone with an email address. They even let you choose what format you want it in from DRM free MP3s to Wave file. This single is currently climbing up on the rock chart.

No comments: