About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

May 14, 2008

KT Tunstall – Saving My Face

Album: Drastic Fantastic

This song was available for free on Amazon MP3 several months ago, so I downloaded it, but didn’t think much of it. Last week, I went and saw her live show for the first time, and I particularly enjoyed this song. She talked about how there weren’t too many people that looked like they had gone through plastic surgery in Seattle before performing this song (I wonder what she would say in LA). She put on a good show, using her famous loop machine on some of the songs.

No comments: