About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

May 30, 2008

Katy Perry - Ur So Gay

Album: One of the Boys

Recently, Madonna was on some radio interview, and she was asked, “what’s one song that is not your song that you are listening to a lot?” Madonna responded, “Ur So Gay.” The radio DJs thought she was kidding, but she told them to look it up on iTunes, and that it’s by artist named Katy Perry. That’s gotta be the best publicity for her. This summer she will be on the Warped Tour along with her boyfriend in Gym Class Heroes as well as Angels & Airwaves, The Academy Is, Relient K and bunch others.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great song! Good rhythm and funny.