About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

May 30, 2008

The Offspring - Hammerhead

Album: Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace

The Offspring is back. It’s been five years since their last album, Splinter. Rise And Fall, Rage And Grace is their 8th studio album, and is set to be released in mid June. This first single, Hammerhead was offered for free on their website to their fans that registered for their mailing list (which was also free). It seems like a lot of the artists are giving away their singles recently. Unlike their comedic effort like “Pretty Fly For a White Guy”, this one is a serious rocker.

No comments: