About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

May 14, 2008

The Cab – One Of Those Nights

Album: Whisper War

This song rocks, but how could it not. It was written by Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy, and features vocals from both Stump and Panic at the Disco singer, Brendon Urie. The Cab recently graduated from Las Vegas, and was discovered by Panic at the Disco, who are also from Vegas, and they have signed onto Fueled By Ramen label. Sure enough, this record sounds a lot like Fall Out Boy and Panic at the Disco mixed together. So, if you are a fan of those two bands, you should pick up The Cab’s debut album, Whisper War.

No comments: