About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

May 30, 2008

Bun B - That's Gangsta /ft. Sean Kingston

Album: II Trill

Bun B and Pimp C make up the rap duo, UGK (Under Ground Kingz). In December of 2007, Pimp C was found dead in a hotel. They’ve both done some solo stuff, and Bun B is probably most known for being featured on Beyonce’s Pink Panther song, “Check On It.” Bun B follows up on his debut album, Trill, with this II Trill. There are a lot of featured guests on the album, including Pimp C and a song dedicated to him. On this track, he teams up with Sean Kingston and the producer that discovered the reggae boy, JR Rotem.

No comments: